Andora Match Race is a non-profit amateur sports association, affiliated with UISP (Italian Union of Sport for all) registered in the CONI register of sports clubs.
Andora Match Race was founded by a group of people with a passion for sailing and the sea. It is a meeting point for anyone who wants to learn to get around on the water using one of the oldest and most wonderful arts: sailing. With this in mind, Andora Match Race is a school for those taking their first steps, and also a place for improving, learning sailing on cabin cruisers, taking part in fleet regattas and in Match Races, and getting to know and understand the marine environment.
- Sailing courses on cabin cruisers for all levels;
- Trips to Isola Gallinara;
- Themed sailing weekends;
- Advanced sailing internships;
- Cruises and sailing holidays;
- Regattas & match races.
Services for Members
- 1 FIV federal instructor + 2 TED UISP instructors;
- 3 yachts from 7 to 12 metres;
- Overnight stays on board;
- Internal marina parking pass;
- Lunch on board for all participants;
- Vegan and gluten-free galley;
- Keys to access the marina bathrooms/showers.