AMA manages the solarium on the coves of the Port of Andora
Opened in 2015, the solarium offers beach services with sun beds and umbrellas and direct access to the sea from a stone staircase that crosses the cliff.
Rules for accessing the SOLARIUM of the Port
- Opening hours from 8.00 to 20.00
- For each equipped station (group of 2 beds) a maximum of 4 people can access.
- The use of the workstation is not transferable to third parties
- The services available, bathrooms and changing rooms, are PUBLIC and cannot be reserved
- By station we mean the group of 2 beds. The umbrella will be placed by AMA staff only if the weather conditions allow it. If it is necessary for the staff to close or withdraw the umbrella, this will not give the right to any refund.
One booking maximum per user
It will be possible to book passes for MINIMUM 7 DAYS exclusively online on the www.amandora.it portal.
The season ticket must be paid in full within 24 hours from the online booking by bank transfer and will be confirmed within 7 days from the booking. The confirmation email must be kept and shown upon arrival at check-in.
In case of bad weather / cancellation or other causes there is no right to a refund.
One station per user
It will be possible to book daily admission online on the www.amandora.it portal from 6.00 to 8.00 on the same day, with payment directly at the cashier. Check-in must be strictly by 10.00, after which the reservation will be canceled and the place will be considered free.
The purchase of daily admission will also be possible on the Solarium terrace, subject to availability, by 4.30 pm
Access to affiliated users
If you are entitled to a 10% discount reserved for affiliated users (Port Users, Port Associations and Operators, AMA Employees) BOOK ONLINE your subscription and / or daily entry and pay at the solarium cash desk, within 7 days, showing the certificate issued by the Port Office.
Rules of conduct to be followed for Covid emergencies
- Carefully read the information signs
- comply with anti covid-19 obligations
- minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people lying not joined
- respect for social distancing
- ban on gathering
- ban on group play and sporting activities
- prohibition to climb over the fence